Mis-Sold Pensions

Financial products can be quite challenging. Handling taxes is already overwhelming enough for many, so you can only imagine how challenging it would be for a novice also to manage their pension funds. This is where financial advisers come in; they ensure that they provide their clients with honest, unbiased advice regarding financial products. A financial adviser must also make sure that they pick an option that suits their client’s needs, and that the client sees the full picture.
According to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), the number of people claiming compensation due to mis-sold pensions has increased with payouts adding up to £40 million in 2018. These numbers have raised further concern over the professionalism and integrity of financial advisers. So be wary.

What Are Mis-Sold Pensions?

Mis-sold pension means you transferred your final occupational pension to a less secure private pension or you’ve taken out a SIPPS (self-invested pension) following advice from a financial company.A  Mis-sold pension means you were given negligent advice. The risks were not explained to you so therefore the pension was not suitable. Your financial adviser must recommend a pension investment product suitable for you and make the risks known.

Who Can Claim?

Are you a victim of mis-sold pensions? Well, we are here to help you figure that out and make sure you seek compensation.

If you believe:

You have been given poor advice on how to manage your pension
You have been mis sold a pension
You were advised to leave a secure pension to a higher risk one

How To Start A Mis-Sold Pension Claim?

To start a Mis-Sold Pension Claim there are a couple of simple steps to follow:

Gather Evidence Facts are crucial when it comes to starting a claim. The amount of information you have could make a world of difference when filing a complaint. However, don’t despair if you can’t find concrete proof.
File a complaint with your financial adviser ile an official complaint form or with your financial provider or adviser. Typically, the company has about eight weeks to respond.
Hire an expert Solicitor Hire an expert Solicitor to take the case on for you
Make the claim After we have gathered all the evidence, we will make the claim for you

Our Simple Claims Process

Get in Touch
There are many ways you can get in touch with us to start your claim. You can call us, email us, or send us a message via our website.
Review Your Claim
Our expert team of solicitors will review your case and let you know if you have a claim.
Start Claim Process
We will then start acting on your behalf and send a letter of claim to the defendant to start the legal process.
Wait for Your Outcome
We will keep you informed on the progress of your claim and if successful let you know.

Mis-sold Pension Claim

Complete the form today to find out if you have a viable claim and if High Street Solicitors can help you, alternatively feel free to contact us on 0151 243 6700.

    We will contact you as soon as possible